SN54/74LS195A UNIVERSAL 4-BIT SHIFT REGISTER
The SN54 / 74LS195A is a high speed 4-Bit Shift Register offering typical shift frequencies of 39 MHz. It is useful for a wide variety of register and counting applications. It utilizes the Schottky diode clamped process to achieve high speeds and is fully compatible with all Motorola TTL products.
• Typical Shift Right Frequency of 39 MHz
• Asynchronous Master Reset
• J, K Inputs to First Stage
• Fully Synchronous Serial or Parallel Data Transfers
• Input Clamp Diodes Limit High Speed Termination Effects