SN54/74LS373, SN54/74LS374 Octal Transparent Latch with 3-State Outputs; Octal D-Type Flip-Flop with 3-State Output
The SN54/74LS373 consists of eight latches with 3-state outputs for bus organized system applications. The flip-flops appear transparent to the data (data changes asynchronously) when Latch Enable (LE) is HIGH. When LE is LOW, the data that meets the setup times is latched. Data appears on the bus when the Output Enable (OE) is LOW. When OE is HIGH the bus output is in the high impedance state.
The SN54 / 74LS374 is a high-speed, low-power Octal D-type Flip-Flop fea- turing separate D-type inputs for each flip-flop and 3-state outputs for bus ori- ented applications. A buffered Clock (CP) and Output Enable (OE) is common to all flip-flops. The SN54/74LS374 is manufactured using advanced Low Power Schottky technology and is compatible with all Motorola TTL families.
- Eight Latches in a Single Package
- 3-State Outputs for Bus Interfacing
- Hysteresis on Latch Enable
- Edge-Triggered D-Type Inputs
- Buffered Positive Edge-Triggered Clock
- Hysteresis on Clock Input to Improve Noise Margin
- Input Clamp Diodes Limit High Speed Termination Effects